ok... so ...
HERE is the deal....
there are two beautiful chickens roasting in the oven ....
almost ready to come out...
the house is filled with the lovely aroma of crackelin chicken basted in butter
and herbs de Provence
and stuffed with fresh herbs and lemon...
hmmm
green beans JUST being put on the steamer
and mashed potatoes (no not for ME but... there ARE 4 other people)
ooo it smells yummy in here
and the "teen" walks in...
asking...
"Is there anything for ME to eat? or do I have to eat THAT?"
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steam rose from the MAN's face...
because the MAN was making dinner tonight ...
because Mama's not having a good day...
hmmm....
Dad's responce...
after digesting THAT....
"Well actually Son, THIS is for you, and the family,
i am grabbing a pizza, because I'm just NOT in the mood"
Son in UTTER SHOCK!
I am LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha ha!
"NOT FAIR"
to this the Man responds to the boy....
"Well son... actually you are right... but I am WILLING to sacrifice my own health for your well being... See THIS is nutritious and good for you... and I am willing you see, to lay down my life for YOU... and eat the junk..."
Teen "boy" gets the point...
"Thanks for dinner dad"
.....
Yes...
THANKS FOR DINNER my amazing MAN!!!!!!
I love you! :)
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment