Wednesday, January 20, 2010

antibiotics??? why?

So, many of you, avid readers and friends, KNOW I am very much that natural gal..
a real...
Conservative HIPPIE, my husband used to call me when we were first dating...
Conservative because of my politics
and Hippie because of the way I eat,
would act,
think about health,
or even approach issues...
that said...
the fact that I am on LONG term antibiotics has baffled some of my friends..
Even I am struggling with it.
Where's the herbs, tintures, aromatherapies?

Jenna has a GREAT post HERE on the basics of WHY antibiotics when it comes to Lyme disease..
I am really researching alternatives therapies,
and am implementing several even as I write this...There is a LOT I feel uncertain about,
and I am not one who EVER likes antibiotics, nor has done well ON antibiotics...
having been on nearly ALL of them at more than one time or another...  this article by Jenna is simply the Reason FOR antibiotics... It's well written, there are many articles against... I wanted to begin.. the sharing :)

No comments: