Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dietary Changes...........

Did I mention..
That I can eat some nicer things again???
did I?
It is exciting..
but with that..
I tried some... things with gluten...
mind you.. I had re INTROduced some dairy with no ill effects..
and re introduced grains with no ill effects..
but when I had... some regular bread..
on two seperate occasions
it caused my arthritis to flare up so bad..
Rob even mentioned about asking the doctor
 for one of those

handicap signs...
you know...
for the car..
I don't know..
If it's JUST the gluten..
or if I am just in YET another phase of "herxing"...
but JUST to be safe..
I think... I am pulling gluten out for a while and see.....
It may take a while to re-detox my system of the gluten I just absorbed...
but... this could be a HUGE blessing
in a very painful disguise...

I sure would like to avoid that
sign a while longer

1 comment:

Trish said...

Yep! It is arthritis symptoms that have flared for me when I re-introduced gluten. That was a couple of years ago and I haven't touched the stuff since!!