Three Things THIS Thursday...
it really ALWAYS is a sort of Cheery thing to do ... IS is not?
Three simple and happy things THIS day...
1. Blue skies :) NOT grey, not gloomy, but Sunny sunshiny BLUE... brilliant blue, it contrasts so beautifully, it nearly HURTS to see it after such a long time with out.. but it's a GOOD hurt.. one that makes you thank the LORD!!!!!!!!!!! a VERY cheery thing for THURSDAY !
2. Caspian, Princess KI and Buddy... THREE Cheery People IN and of themselves, who are part of the new mercies each morning the Word promises me... with their smiles afresh, and awaiting me EACH day, happy to see me, no MATTER what yesterday looked like, no matter HOW they feel, or HOW I feel.. they are always SO happy to see me, and I to see them!!!!!!! they are a VERY cheery thing to think of on Thursday indeed!!!!!
3. Rob... my husband LOVES me, and is good and kind and sweet to me... :) even after all these years.. he is tender, and dear... and THAT is simply amazing... especially IF you knew me better! Ha! What a LOVELY Cheery thing to think of... :) THIS thursday...
So those are MY three things...
I could have been spiritual and said ... The Father, Son and Holy Ghost...
I could have been hungry and said...Eggs Bacon and Toast..
I could have Been literary and said Shakespear, Hugo, and Dickens
but for THIS thursday... i chose as I chose...
what do YOU choose?
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment