Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rumors of trips ahead...

if you are a new reader..
and I realize that there are some new readers to my blog...
than you may not have had a chance to DIG into this blog yet...
this blog is NOT about ME...
it is NOT about LYME...
LYME is NOT who I am..
it is just this Nasty thing that got inside of my 20 years ago..
It may have been slowing me down all along....
but it hasn't stopped me yet...
yet..
and JUST because we finally have this enemy's NAME doesn't mean..
that it is going to NOW..
i feel confident... that now that we KNOW who
EXACTLY we are fighting..
we can at the very LEAST fight a bit better than we have been :)

perhaps I am niave..
at best...
I am HOPEFUL
but .. my HOPE does come from a WellSPRING of LIFE
and that Is Jesus Christ...

So.. this blog..
This blog IS ultimately about
Adventures..
Life adventures...
Our Families adventures in this LIFE :)
Adventuring in Jesus...
our putting our Faith in Him and following
where EVER that takes...
some times it's PRETTY fun and exciting...
and right now.. with lyme we are in one of those
dreary places, dark and damp,
scary, and dangerous...
if it was a movie, ...
you would be holding on to your blanket and eating your popcorn
ever so slowly...
wondering what might befall your favorite characters
next....
:)
Ah... such is life..
an adventure...
:)
Rob came home with word...
of whispers of rumors that he heard in meetings in
secret of trips afar ...
some state side..
one perhaps .....
just perhaps
to france..
but THAT would not be..
an entire family excursion :(
but it made me think...
think of France..
it made me remember feeling WELL...

it made me dream of the walks nearly every day to the market where I could buy garlic like THIS!!!!!!
Fresh and beautiful!


and daily walk past flower stands like THIS, and just pick some up..
to put in a Vase... to set upon the table..
to just..
Cheer myself
when EVER I felt..
or even NOT.. and just walk past..
BECAUSE I could...


Thinking of France made me think of the Roof tops I could overlook
at our villa,
and of the Rose garden that enveloped us...
of the scents, and the sounds,
of how it enchanted me...


of gargoyles EVERYWHERE,
and their spouting water..
and
how nothing was lame,
but everything detailed,
everything
had meaning
everytining purpose..   

and of sights that took our breath away..
made us feel at home with the land
the people..
and yearn to stay..
and now..
to return..
oooo
France...
the Adventure of a Lifetime..
...
perhaps I have enough points ..
perhaps I could be well enough...
to sneak away..
for just a LITTLE bit..
hmmmm
what do YOU think???

2 comments:

Diane@Peaceful Acres said...

I just found you and my eyes are filled with tears. In fact I'm going to have a good cry. Maybe it's the beautiful son, Your Hands....but it's also your post. If I could give you the hope that I know exist...I would. But you have to find that hope deep inside. And it looks like you have it...don't let go of it!!! There us hope and there is a way out. Trust me....I've walked your road and I'm on another. I truly believe in the foods that I have found to bring healing. I see that you know about Nourishing Traditions....read further. Do what Dr Price found to be true....Cod Liver Oil and High Fat Butter...eat them together. I do wish you wellness and peace. I pray that you find your way with food. Did you see my blog post on Life After Lyme. Isaiah 55:2 was my answer. Food! Simply Real Foods!!!!

Alicia said...

A return to France is a great idea.

Thank you for blessing my grey day with those pictures so bright and beautiful!

We are praying for you and the family.