MONDAY..
for as long as I have lived..
Mondays have never been that FAVORED day of the week...
and so today...
I try to muster some sort of enthusiam...
some sort of tribuite to that LEAST of all days of the weeks...
M - Me... Mama ... Marooned in suburbia while the MAN is off to an amazing location for work...
O- Oma... oooo so far way not feeling well either...
N- Nothing yummy to eat because my diet sucks (to harsh a word? Not as harsh as the one in my head)
D- Doctor appointment... which I had today... they DREW blood...
A- Away... my MAN is AWAY...and I am with the blessings ALL day long!!!!!!!! :)
Y- Yahweh- another name for God... whom I cry out to all day long :) especially on weeks like this...
Yes it's true that was Hardly an "inspirational" sort of tribute... Tuesdays are always better... Why?
They are ONE day closer to FRIDAY of course... ONE day closer to my beloved's return.. One day closer to ... healing, and dairy.. and crackers.. and hmmmm
perhaps I really have a bias against Mondays... perhaps it's ALL in my head
perhaps YEARS of government schooling has PROGRAMMED into my head to hate mondays...
perhaps they are really and truly wonderful...
perhaps rootcanals are terrific too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment