so my kids have been looking scraggly..
and today...
they look spiffy!
today was hair cutting day!
Buddy had his done a few weeks ago..
BEFORE mama felt soo ill...
Caspian wanted his different this time..
a little longer on top but short everywhere else
?
Very teen looking..
I thought I had really messed it up..
He came back and told me
"you almost have it mom...
try this and this..."
so I did!
and I apparently got it JUST right !
who KNEW! ?
:)
It would seem one OUGHT to go to
college for ...
child development
psychology
nutrition
culinary arts
education
cosmotlogy classes
and everything ELSE under the sun...
so...
ON to the Princess..
I gave her a rather short "do"...
It's a bit...
remenescent of France...
JUST long enough to still get behind her ear
when she's reading...
THAT was the litmus we went by...
so... it IS precisely
THAT long...
and no longer..
I asked her if she liked it...
She loves it..
She said Papa will say
"it is MUCH too short"
and
Opa will say
"It could have gone shorter"
then she giggled
the way darling 11 year old girls will do...
Buddy LOVED every minute of the hair cutting adventures...
I was pleased to be able to do it...
Nausea medicine helped JUST long enough..
NOW to try to make some lunch..
ugh...
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment