They say it's your Birthday...
(music.......)
Buddy had his birthday this month..
I remember praying ...
for years... for him....
I remember quitting... and thinking... that there would only BE
the four of us...
and listening to the two blessings pray..
each morning at breakfast to Dear Jesus...
and each lunch
to Dear Jesus
for their furture sibling...
praying diligently...
earnestly...
desperatly..
even when my heart had lost hope...
even when I felt barren
and empty...
and sad...
and thought
that the feeling that we were supposed to BE five..
was perhaps all wrong..
and I listened each night to their prayers..
yearning for a baby to grow in their mother ....
hope hope hope
it's no WONDER Jesus talks about the faith of the child...
it's where I have watched faith...
learned faith...
explored what faith means...
and somehow one day
I began to pray with them again,
and we prayed and prayed...
and Papa prayed...
it took years... but
Then our Buddy came...
and gentle ...
Loud, and Bold and READY to LIVE and BREATH and BE NOTICED!
What a joy!
What an ANSWER to prayers!
He will never fully comprehend HOW much we prayed for him,
HOW longed for, hoped for he is...
HOW loved he is..
not for anything he does...
and Rob and I feel that way about EACH of the children..
There is nothing they have to do to earn the love we have for them..
it just simply IS...
something they have...
and today...
Today we will celebrate
with our family
that Five years ago...
A prayer was answered...
Buddy, our joy, our Bold, Laughing, Charming,
Friendly, singing, dancing, athletic,
charming, Friend making little boy...
A little more than 30 people will be here today
(if they all show)
and it should be a nice time!
Buddy is BESIDE himself with excitement!
Big family!
Big reason to Celebrate!
Answered prayer, and a Precious Soul, a real blessing unto us...
was given... and we ... want to remember the day, and thank God,
and CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!
with cake of course!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment