Saturday, January 16, 2010

yuck

Tomorrow begins week 4 of my Treatment for Lyme Disease...
After nearly 2 weeks of intense nausea,
so bad at times I have been unable to eat all day...
I woke to a change this morning..
NOT the sort one hopes for..

Nausea broke loose to "ill"
and thus...
I am...
the thing I have hoped not to be...
been trying not to be..

Weak,
Ill,
nauseated,
and in pain..
Gee...
I miss my husband..
somehow just his smile makes everything FEEL better

ya know?
Doxycyl is harsh..
so is that other one I'm on..

Today is the big "Brunch"
for the NEWcomers to our homeschool group..
I am hoping to be well enough to go...
as I was not well enough to go
to the big
"UNDER OUR SKIN" movie showing
at the Library in Elgin for Chicago Lyme
on Wednesday...
It would be a shame to just... keep missing things..

Little ones are still sleeping :)
so glad my "herxing" of great magnitude
did not wake the blessings
Here's hoping it's a GREAT day...

Today...
HOPEFULLY
LORD willing
I will go to the brunch
and...
NOT be ill at the lady's house..
and
have a nice day with the children
and
my wonderful husband will come home
and
be safe
and
will hold me
and
 soothe me
and
everything will seem ok again...

and I will eat steamed green beans or
some awful thing...

No comments: