Let it snow let snow let its snow.....
So the weather out side is frightning...
actually...
it's rather beautiful...
and living in Northern Illinois my
WHOLE life..
I am rather
USED to this sort of weather
and happy to hear
(for the children's sake)
that a "snow day"
was declared!
how fun!
but.....
can we just clarify
this is NOT exactly the winter of '79
this is NOT a blizzard...
this is NOT the drama of a snowstorm that the media made it sound like it would be...
Where IS it..????
I want the WORLD to know that the
DOCTOR's office cancelled
all scheduled appointments today...
EVEN labs..
I was a lab...
I have waited weeks and weeks for this
LAB appointment
and they cancelled it...
thanks to the
weather PROPHETS....
and yet I look outside...
1/2 hour AFTER my appointment SHOULD have been...
and I wonder...
are those weather prophets
ever just sooo so thankful
that we don't live in Biblical times?
they would have been stoned for the prophecy they predicted so far...
has YET to come true...
THIS is hardly a noteworthy snow storm...
This...
frankly...
is
nothing....
nothing of consequence...
this...
is silly...
They really ought to be VERY thankful indeed...
that we don't stone false prophets anymore...
really...
They ought...
As for children... they all are happy playing, and don't care one bit today..
but they will... come June...
when they have to PAY back
Mr. Weather man (false prophet)'s mistake...
yes indeed...
then The Weather man or Woman ought to be REALLY
REALLY thankful
INDEED.....
Thursday, January 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment