Saturday, January 09, 2010

Cheating....

What does it mean...
To Cheat?
What does it mea...
to be... unfaithful?
What does it mean...
to be ... UNtrue to your ..commitments...?

Well...
sin is sin..
and
back sliding
is SLIDING backwards.......
and...often times it is
very very
VERY
FUN
to do so...
LETS face it...
if sinning were NEVER any fun,
than NO one would EVER want to do it...

Well... cheating ...
can be fun...

i am a cheat..
I did NOT commit adultery..
I do NOT feel I have "sinned" in any way..
though..
my doctor & nurses MAY disagree with you..
that's really an issue of "standards"
MINE are the Word of God :)
NO place that I could find
does it say
THOU SHALT
FOLLOW YOUR NEW DOCTORS DIET PERFECT

But
we ALL know that would definately be..
a wise CHOICE for me to make...

YESTERDAY was Buddy's birthday!
and I was able to resist
the Cake :)
!Cheers!
I was NOT able to resist the
potatoskin platter at TGIF however...
and had two skins..

OHHHH the guilt...
but my family just smiled
and said they'd love and support me
NO matter WHAT happened to me
today, or in the days to come..
so I slathered on the sour cream..
crunched on the Sea Salt..
and put on EXTRA GREEN ONIONS :)
hmmmmm
and it was good
NOT as good as at home...
but quite good :)

the rest of the meal was awful...
I have felt sick ever since....
but the memory of delicious lingers on...
hmmmm
I really think potato is GOOD for me
and I have NO issues with cheese..
but..
I confess...
I know... I may have problems
with the pig...
:(  though I love bacon...
BLAST....
so it was a hard night...
but all cheaters need their form of punishment...

I came home and drank OOOODles of water
and a glass of bentonite clay with water...
and watched a movie to get the water working...

Now for the Birthday Breakfast........... hmmm what is a girl to do..
hash browns or NOT?
ugh
I better say.. I OUGHT not cheat again...
I am still doing time..

1 comment:

Trish said...

Been there, done that. :) My motto is to extend grace to yourself just as the Lord does to us(and you're right it is NOT a sin) My son's birthday was this past week also and I cracked and ate a slice of the strawberry shortcake my mom made (it WAS gluten free at least). So, I enjoyed it and decided it was a birthday treat and am now back to the land of strict diets. I hope you feel better soon..... :(