those abdominal pains..
mixed with nausea & vomitting
have changed...
the nausea has somewhat subsided
but not entirely...
the vomitting has subsided
PRAISE the Lord...
but the abdominal pain..
has localized..
and now,
everytime my body trys to digest
ANYTHING I eat
I get terrible pains in my spleen...
I am beginning to fear food
entirely..
which may add to more weightloss...
:)
ha ha...
green juice here I come!
but really...
I called my dr...
and he wants me to see him tomorrow...
TOMORROW?
yes...
but if
IF it happens again,
I should go straight to the hospital..
do not pass GO
:)
and tell them
I have LYME
do not bat an eye if they roll theirs..
it's documented and my
CD57 is low
(what ever THAT is...)
I am still learning...
so...
it COULD be..
a co-infection rearing it's ugly head
it COULD be
a really bad herxheimer reaction
and until further notice
NO more doxycycl for me...
Later today I have an appt. with a totally different doctor...
:) (feeling doctored out) but I really rather not cancel...
After I help the kids get organized for the school week
I will take a shower...
get organized...???????????
yes..
I want them VERY organized
SUPER organized..
I want them, and anyone who MAY need to step in for me
to know what needs doing..
because..
spleens are nothing to mess with...
and life... keeps marching on...
prayers welcome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
This sounds aweful and serious! I hope that you're better soon. You seem to be keeping your spirits up! Rick and I will be praying for you.
Oh Anika, I am so behind in my blog reading and now I read this! I am so sorry and I am most definitely praying for your healing and that this will pass quickly and NOT be serious. Please let us know how you are doing....
Post a Comment