Did you ever just need to let off some steam?
Have some fun?
Hoot and hollar?
Giggle and shout hurray?
Ever just need to have some popcorn with friends?
Slurp some soda with some pals and play a game, and look about you
and see friendly faces?
Well...
after morning prayers..
I looked at my blessings this morning and knew...
knew it was JUST what the dr. ordered...
Just what the Good Physician was prescribing...
So...
I took them bowling..
Today was the day our homeschool group goes
bowling...
YEP..
a big crowd showed up...
Popcorn was eaten...
The bumpers were put up,
Sodas were slurped and the kids
had a GREAT time..
About time too..
It isn't always fun living here...
MOSTLY
but NOT always...
and the last week or two..
Mama's been PRETTY ill...
and the house has been a big fat wreck...
and everyones had to pull their
perverbial "weight" in gold...
So today...
after Math,
and literature,
Music
and some history
I told them to grab their sneakers
we were going...
I could be sick at home...
or sick at the bowling alley....
So... I just felt sick at the bowling alley
but my heart...
felt so happy...
and THAT is HUGE :)
thanks for the wisdom
to see how important
the little things
really
really
are
Lord..
They said it was THE BEST DAY!
Who knew life could be so simple?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment