Have you ever made these?
I used to make this wonderful dish...
I used to make it all the time...
oooo delicious..
I think I would love to have one right now..
but..
the diet
simply will NOT allow for it..
:(
That said,
I rented the movie,
and the Princess and I watched it..
it is one of my very FAVORITE films...
I remember when it first came out..
I have been waiting for her to be OLD enough to enjoy it ...
properly...
and she loved it too..
it was in fact difficult to even get her to sleep..
with how she simply HAD to chatter on and on
about the characters...
do you have a movie like this that you love?
feel free to share..
this is one my favorites...
some day.
I might OWN it..
and not need to rent it from the library :)
some day..
i am sooo going to make my daughter
a batch of FRIED green tomatoes..
but it must be spring..
or even summer,
when things are wet,
and things are green,
and we must feel hot,
and then we can watch the movie again ...
perhaps..
or play poker
on the patio....
hmmm yes.
fried green tomato's
arnold palmers homemade
and poker games...
feeling VERY done with winter here
how about YOU?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment