Friday, January 08, 2010

mmm the possibilities...

Elana's Pantry is having a fancy GIVEAWAY!!!!!!! 
She's giving away a Gluten Free Almond Flour cookbook...
is that SOOO right UP my ill little ally????
that sounds yummy...
well check out her blog... and LOOK at the pictures..
WOW!!!!!!!!
It LOOKS simply... YUMMY...
could it be... that I could eat... cake?
I may have skipped a beat...
I have entered the drawing...
fingers crossed
prayers are said...
if I loose...
i have my jar...
and pennies will be collected....
because SERIOUSLY PEOPLE...
I think ... we cold use this book! :)  woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check IT out!
Elana's Pantry!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Good for you! You entered the contest! Well, if I don't win, I do hope its you. :) I know I will buy the cookbook eventually if I don't, but boy it would sure be nice to win all that almond flour wouldn't it?!!

sweetnika said...

:) Thanks Trish! I am so hopeful! and Girl, i tell YA, I am so getting that book too, (at some point) if I don't win! :) If ONLY to make that cake on the cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow! Praise the Lord Elana has been gifted with at LEAST presentation skills and CREATIVITY ! :) and with the PRICE of that flour... wow! I hope ONE of us wins :)